This report is perfect for sales managers and compliance officers to review both your Inbound and Outbound call recordings. Filter on individual users, call origination as well as record types.
- Call Date: Date and time of the call.
- From: Depending on the call direction, this can either by the lead's phone number or the RingResponse number used to complete the call.
- To: Depending on the call direction, this can either by the lead's phone number or the RingResponse number used to complete the call.
- First Name: The lead's first name.
- Last Name: The lead's last name.
- Call Origination: Either a call that originated as an inbound or outbound call.
- Marketing Channel: The marketing channel assigned to the lead.
- Lead Source: The lead source assigned to the call.
- Campaign: The campaign assigned to the call.
- User: The user who completed the call.
- Open Lead: A button that opens the lead.
- Call Recording: Listen to and download the call recording
- Date: Filter on the date the call took place.
- Time Zone: Filter calls based on your time zone.
- Record Type: Chose the record type your calls originated in.
- Direction: Call origination direction in terms of Inbound or Outbound.
Users have the ability to further refine their options if they wish to see leads based on their marketing attributes to include users.
- Sources: Select which lead sources you wish to filter against.
- Channels: Select which Marketing Channel you wish to filter against.
- Campaigns: Select which Campaign you wish to filter against.
- Include Disabled Users: Include users that are currently disabled.
- User: Filter and show call recordings by specific users.