ClickPoint Mobile Patch Notes
- Load time improvements for the Leads screen when filtering by Last Updated
- Notification service migration for improved performance
- Various styling changes to rebrand the app from SalesExec mobile to ClickPoint mobile
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Last Updated filter from refreshing the lead list
- Fixed an issue that prevented notifications from deploying for Android
Installation Notes for Existing and New Users
When updating to the new version, existing users will automatically be signed out of their session. The reason for this is that devices needs to be re-registered to be eligible to receive notifications.
For new users, the app can be downloaded from either the iOS or Google Play store by searching for ClickPoint.