ClickPoint Lead Manager
- Updates to internal error handling for Office 365 Calendar Integration.
- Improvements to accept additional Tags and Attributes within the HTML section of the Signature Editor.
- Update to Nurture so that when a strategy is owned by the Corporate Level, it can correctly be used by all users.
- Performance improvements related to reassigning leads back to the Branch or Corporate Level as a result of being abandoned after a Pull Request.
- Convert internal Bridge API to Azure Kubernetes Container Service.
- Convert ClickPoint Lead Receiver to Azure Kubernetes Container Service.
- Fixed a user interface bug when closing out Filters on the Consumption Report.
- Performance improvements for SMS Text field enabled within the Column Editor to improve sort order and filtering.