ClickPoint Lead Manager
- Updates to the user interface to prevent an edge case of hitting 'Save' twice while creating an appointment, which results in creating a duplicate appointment.
- Optimizations to the scaling service used for Windows Containers to make it more intelligent in terms of when to scale up and scale down resources.
- Improvements to Queue Processor Count used for Windows Container service.
- Lead Distribution/ Rebuild Service is migrated to Windows Containers.
- Ring Through Call Notification which now allow users to accept or decline calls through both the browser and their desktop phone or soft-phone application.
- Updates to the call widget to prevent a user from accidentally accepting the same call twice.
- Improved internal error handling related to accepting inbound calls via the Connect to Agent node.