This feature is available for use to any user who has an active user seat within the ClickPoint platform.
- To configure, navigate to the Integrations page located within Settings.
- Within the Calendar Sync section of the Integrations Page, enable by selecting the toggle to Active. From here, select View.
- Select Authorize within the Office 365 Settings. You may be prompted within a new tab in your default browser to authorize your Office 365 credentials.
- Following proper authentication, ClickPoint will go through and sync all of your appointments to your Office 365 Calendar and all appointments from your Office 365 Calendar to ClickPoint.
Removing Synced Appointments
- You have the option to disable the sync process for any new appointments by disabling Sync within the Office 365 Settings. Should you want to remove all synced events, simply select Clean. ClickPoint will remove any appointments synced across both calendars.
Navigating to the lead within Office 365.
- The appointment synced to your Office 365 account will include a link back to the lead within the ClickPoint solution. Select Show Lead within the appointment body. A new tab will open in your default browser, allowing easy navigation to the lead within ClickPoint.
The Sync Process
- When an appointment is created within the ClickPoint application, that appointment is immediately synced to your Office 365 Account. This sync includes any Attendees you have added to the appointment, providing those Attendees also have the integration enabled.
- Updates to appointments which originated within ClickPoint, are immediately updated to your Office 365 Calendar.
- Appointments originated within Office 365, are synced to ClickPoint every 15 minutes. This includes any changes made to any existing appointments within Office 365.
- Appointments created within Office 365 are not editable appointments within ClickPoint. Appointments created within ClickPoint can be edited within Office 365, however, those are not synced back into ClickPoint.