The RingResponse Usage Reports provides administrators a breakdown of minutes used across two primary formats, over the specified date range: daily or by phone number.
- View consumption over the specified date range.
- Specify the timezone used to calculate the consumption. Typically, you will choose the timezone where you are located.
- Inbound: View all consumption as a result of an inbound call.
- Outbound: View all consumption as a result of an outbound call.
- Both: View all consumption where both inbound and outbound is combined.
- Date: Provides a daily breakdown of consumption across the specified date range.
- Phone: View total consumption, via each phone number, across the specified date range.
- Consumption displayed in a daily format providing the filter option View By is set to Day.
- Consumption is displayed to the associated phone number providing the filter option View By is set to Phone Number.
- Total number of minutes a lead spent connected with a sales person.
On Hold Minutes
- Total number of minutes a lead spent waiting to connect with a sales person.
- The total number of minutes that are billable.
- The total number of connection attempts as a result of the Ring Through feature configured within your call flow.
- The total billable amount. A further breakdown of consumption can be found by visiting the Billing Overview page within SalesExec.