Coming April 9th
Using Duplicate Check Actions
Duplicate Actions give you, as an administrator, the ability to decide how you want to treat duplicate leads added to your account. With this functionality, you can take duplicate added leads and append or even replace lead field data for an existing lead.
Select Target Lead By:
- Newest Matching Lead: When a duplicate check finds a matching lead based on your established duplicate check rules, only update the most recently added lead in SalesExec.
- Oldest Matching Lead: When a duplicate check finds a matching lead based on your established duplicate check rules, only update the oldest added lead in SalesExec.
- Append Only: Only update a lead field with data as long as the target lead field is empty.
- Replace Existing If Not Blank: Update a target lead field only with new data and do not update with null or empty values.
- Replace Existing Always: Always update the target field with new data or blank data.
Lead Manager Screen Column Field
- Last Merged: Shows the date and time a lead was last updated as a result of a Duplicate Action update.
Adding single field mappings
Navigate to the Duplicate Check tab for your record type of choice and then select Duplicate Check Tasks. From here, you are able to add the fields you wish to either Append or Replace when a new duplicate lead is found.
Deleting field mappings
If required, you as an administrator have the ability to delete any configured mappings by selecting the Trash Can icon.
Adding all field mapping options
To facilitate ease of use, you can select Add Mappings for All Missing Options to add all available fields. The Replacement Type will default to Append Only.
- Duplicate check on a customer number or loan number to update new information to an existing lead.
- Import an Excel file where you duplicate check on a Phone Number or Email Address and append or replace lead field data.