ClickPoint Lead Manager
- Update to Transfer modal so it properly filters on users within a branch when transferring on the Lead Manager Screen.
- Added further validation and also fixed an issue with /v1/Leads/GUID to properly update a lead’s workflow when a status is updated.
- Fixed an issue on the Lead Details Screen so that extra long notes don’t cause the Edit/Delete Note buttons from disappearing from the page.
- Updates related to internal ClickPoint monitoring services.
- Optimizations related to our scaling service.
- Optimizations to the Lead Manager Screen to facilitate faster load times.
- ClickPoint administrators can now restrict a user’s ability to Return a lead or remove/ add a lead to Nurture through User Role and Permission page.