How to Use This Node
- This is required and is used when logging call tracking data within the history of a lead. Make sure the name is descriptive enough to identify the sales team used.
- Round Robin: Direct incoming calls to your team in order of the longest waiting user to retrieve a call within the configured queue. If a user ignores a call, or declines it, the call moves to the next available RingResponse user.
- Shotgun: All users within the configured user group are notified of an incoming call. The first user to select Accept gets the call.
Call Notification Type
- Browser Notification: Allows a user to accept and answer inbound callbacks, or inbound calls through the browser.
- Ring Through: Allows a user to accept a call directly through their soft-phone or desktop phone. On answer, a user hears a whisper message to press 1 to accept or 2 to decline.
- All: Allows a user to accept calls through either the browser OR their desktop phone.
- Online Users: Only distributes calls to users who are active and logged into SalesExec.
- All Users: Allows calls to distribute to users who are both logged in or out of SalesExec. This feature is useful if you need to accept phone calls while you are away from your desk (for example, a cell phone).
- Ability to record inbound calls which are saved to the Call History of the lead.
Note: It is generally required by law depending on state to announce that calls may be recorded. Make sure your company is compliant!
Maximum Queue Size
- The maximum number of callers a queue can hold before it overflows to your configured Queue Node options (Queue is Full).
Ringing Time (in Seconds)
- The length of time a call rings to an available RingResponse user before moving on to the next available user.
- The length of time, at the end of an accepted inbound call, that must elapse before a RingResponse user is available for another call. This is great for allowing an agent time to make any final notes or disposition a lead before receiving a new call.
- The configured User Group where calls are routed to.
- Route calls to your User Group based on configured State Criteria. This is great if you want to make sure only leads in specific states are routed to the appropriate agents. Calls are routed based on the geolocation of the registered number from the caller, instead of the lead field information saved to the lead.
Lead Wait Audio
- Configure either Text to Speech or Upload a File to play to the caller while they wait for an available agent.
- Next to the Lead node, this will likely be the most heaviest used call node. Use a Queue to route incoming calls to available agents.
Queue Use Case