Using RingResponse, a user can utilize a number of different calling methods like Click-to-Dial, Power Dialing or Pull to reach a lead.
Making an Outbound Call
- After selecting a lead, the Call Lead button displays.
- First, RingResponse will dial your phone line configured in My Account.
- On answer, RingResponse will bridge your office line, then conduct an outbound dial using either a local number or designated default number.
Using Local Presence
- Toggle the Location icon which allows you to enable or disable local presence. Unless directed by your SalesExec Administrator, leave this feature enabled.
- When you conduct an outbound dial, SalesExec will use a purchased phone number and match to the area code or state of your lead.
Example - Local Presence Disabled