- Scoreboard Reports now properly filter by Action
- When composing an email via the Pull Page, a user's signature now properly displays
- Updated a very edge case race condition in which a lead could be pulled through an ineligible distribution strategy during the middle of a lead sync.
- Fixed a filtering issue with relation to the 'Export' API's.
- Efficiency optimizations to Nextiva Call Log Service
- The lead field system status of Pull Delay now supports integer values. These numerical values represent the number of minutes to delay a lead through any pull distribution strategy. Pull Delay is only supported on newly created leads.
- User's now have the ability to update a lead's Marketing Channel, Lead Source or Campaign after a lead has been created. More information on this feature is found here.