Distribution Performance Report
Accessed via the Report’s page, the Distribution Performance Report is designed to show Sales Manager’s how various Push and Pull Distribution Strategies are performing against each other down to the user level. This is important so that calculated changes can be made to improve performance. The report calculates the number of times a lead was distributed, it’s Status changes, Appointments, Actions taken, and unique leads worked.
Image 1.1 Distribution Performance Report Column Layout
- Distribution Strategy: Distribution Strategies active during the filtered time range separated by either a Push or Pull Strategy.
- Users: A list of users who were a part of the distribution strategy during the filtered time frame.
- Leads Distributed: This is calculated by the number of times a lead or leads were distributed through either a Push or Pull Strategy for the given date range.
- Worked Leads: This is a subset of Leads Distributed and classified as a unique lead that had a status update, appointment set, or action taken. If a single lead had ten Actions that were taken, it would still be classified as one worked lead.
- Contact Rate: Determined by the number of leads that originated in a System Status of New Lead or Waiting and moved to any other System Status after an action was taken.
- Actions: Actions taken by a user.
- Status Percentage: Determined by the number of worked leads that had a status change over the filtered time frame.
- Appointments Created: Appointments created by user per distribution strategy.
- Closed Lead: The number of leads moved to a System Status of “Closed.”
The filter layout for this report is very similar to other reports within SalesExec. You still have the same options to set a default as well as create and save commonly used filters.
Image 1.2 Filter Settings
- Date Options: Choose any one of the date options to give better detail on the report: Today, Yesterday, This Week, Last Week, This Month, Last Month, Last 30 Days, Last 60 Days, Last 1 Year and Custom.
- Time Zone: Select a Time Zone, this changes the way “start/end” date is calculated on the report.
- Account: View a specific Branch of users. If you wish to view everyone, filter the Account on the Corporate level.
- Show Disabled Accounts: This gives the option to include users who are no longer active within SalesExec.
- Record Type: Select a Record Type to Filter the data from, you can only choose one Record Type at a time.
Image 1.3 Additional Filter Options
Additional Filter Options
Use the Enable/ Disable options in the Filter Settings slide out to choose if the below columns are visible.
- Contact Rate
- Show Actions Taken
- Show Appoints Created
- Show Closed Leads
One of the most powerful features of this report is the ability to see status changes taking place on leads after they have been distributed. Use this filter to display status changes that are important to the sales team to measure performance.
Image 1.4 Filter Settings - Status Changes