How to Use This Node
- Variable Name - The name of the Variable in which key presses are collected. This variable can be used in the nodes Play/Say or Criteria.
- Max. Length - The maximum number of key presses that a caller can enter.
- Timeout - The length of time which must elapse before moving to the next event in this Call Node.
- Confirmation Button - The key the user can press to conclude their entry.
- Gather a value - As an administrator, you may want to ask the caller to key press in value which can then be used to route a call.