The Lead Manager Screen (also sometimes called LMS) is the primary view for all users. From this page you can quickly make and receive call through RingResponse, filter leads, set appointments, enter notes and select actions.
Accessing the Lead Manager Screen
- Select My Leads – all Record Types will be view-able. From the Menu, select the desired Workflow.
Main Tool Bar Options
Lead Manager Screen Main Icon Options
- New Lead – select New Lead icon to add a new Lead.
- Update – once a Lead is selected or check marked, the Update icon will appear in blue; click Update, a drop-down menu will be available to Add Notes, Add Appointment, Return or Edit Pipeline.
- Actions – once a Lead is selected or check marked, the Actions icon will appear in blue; click Actions, a drop-down menu will be available to select the required Action.
- Export - Allows exporting of leads.
- Import - Quick access to import leads.
- Transfer - Quick access to transfer leads from one user to another.
- Email - Quickly email a single lead or group of leads.
- Call - Quickly call your leads using a phone solution like RingResponse.
- Filter - Filter your leads to view only what is most important.
- Nurture - Nurture leads to do things like send automatic email templates.
Searching for Leads
- Search for leads by things like Phone Number, a Last Name or Email Address. Leads that exactly match your search criteria are displayed.
Note: Make sure to only search by one value at a time (like phone number). If ClickPoint can't find your typed value, you have the ability to Extend Search which is located towards the bottom of the Lead Manager Screen.
- Date Range Filter – choose dates from the calendar to filter leads by date range. This is helpful when trying to locate a lead that wasn't added recently. .
Adjust Date Range
Open a Lead and Work a Lead
- Along with the Tool Bar options outlined above, you can right-click on a lead to open a menu. This menu allows for things like viewing the Lead Details Screen, as well as a number of other update options.
- Use the Action Center or Communication center to also quickly contact and disposition your leads.
Action and Communication Center
Note: Use Pin Left/ Pin Right features to pin the Action and Communication center to easily accessible locations!